Which Exact Ventilation System is Right for Your Living Space?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are suitable for brand new or renovated cost-saving homes, the style you demand takes into account your regional climate. Houses in some regions, such as the Midwest, can make use of the pair.
Get more information about the equipment we sell. Or call us at 520-201-3871 for additional facts on which exactly is best for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold parts of the country.
- Removes air from your home and exchanges it with natural air from the outdoors.
- Maintains heat so you won’t have to reheat the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for arid locations.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can run your air conditioning on fewer days.