At Ambient Air, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Tucson is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Ambient Air a call at 520-357-4912. We’re happy to help!