As warmer weather rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tucson? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is up-to-date or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Ambient Air professional can help spot minor issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little troubles before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into major issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Ambient Air
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Ambient Air pros a call at 520-357-4912 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.