As spring starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tucson? Especially if your air conditioning equipment is newer or was operating just fine last year.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to schedule any service for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit inspected annually by a Ambient Air pro can help find small troubles before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outside, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it last longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, since you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot small problems before they become big, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully look at components and carry out a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to find issues before they lead to big troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is well-prepared to give worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your equipment is at risk for premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC tune-up should have a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the ensuing spots and parts:
- Full unit state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Ambient Air
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Ambient Air pros a shout at 520-201-3871 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.