As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort during the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you identify any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Ambient Air will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at Ambient Air a call at 520-201-3871 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.