There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Tucson, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Ambient Air pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Tucson. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Ambient Air a call at 520-357-4912 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.